Mediterranean Veggie Wrap
Preparation :10 Minutes
Cooking :10 Minutes
- 4 cups mixed green leaves (cabbage/lettuce/spinach)
- ½ large cucumber
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- ½ thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup crumbled cheese
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 light tomato-flavour oval multigrain wraps
- 2/3 cup hummus
- In a large bowl combine all the greens, cucumber, tomato, and red onion and cheese. In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, olive oil, garlic and black pepper. Pour dressing mixture over greens mixture. Toss to combine
- Spread each wrap about 2 & ½ tablespoon of Hummus. Top each with 1/4th of dressed greens mixture roll up and serve immediately.
|Make 4 servings (Amount per serving)|
|Total Sugars (g)||3|
|Total fat (g)||12|
Remember to manage your portion sizes. Recommended portion size should not exceed 2 servings/helpings. Consuming diabetes friendly recipes in inappropriate portion sizes may lead to spiking of your blood glucose levels.
For more related recipes, click the link below.