- if you register for using our Software on the Website, through your account on the Website (your “Account”);
- when you download, and use the Application; and
- when you engage or consult with other Users in connection with the Software, and/or
- You acknowledge that You are providing Your Information out of Your free will.
- You have the option not to provide the Information sought to be collected by Famhealth. If You do not provide Famhealth Your Information or if You withdraw the consent at any point in time, Famhealth shall have the option not to fulfil the purposes for which the said Information was sought and Famhealth may restrict You from using the Website and Application.
Information Famhealth Collects From You:
- The Information that Famhealth collects about You include Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
- Birth date,
- Email address,
- financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details,
- physical, physiological and mental health condition,
- sexual orientation,
- medical records and history,
- User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter, and
- Qualifications, degrees and details pertaining to your experience or copies of your degree or license to practice.
- Famhealth may also collect Information other than Personal Information from You through the Website or Application when You visit and /or use the Website or Application. Such information may be stored in server logs. Such Non-Personal Information would not assist us to identify You personally and may include information such as hardware model, phone model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number, location, URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website(s) or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website(s) or not), your computer browser information, IP address and cookie information and Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used. We treat this data as Non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
use of information collected:
- We will use and store Personal Information for you to help you make proper use of the features provided by the Software, amongst others to share details of the medical condition in respect of which you wish to seek opinion or ask any health related questions on the Website and or Famhealth App., obtain responses to such questions from Healthcare Professionals, sending and receiving responses to queries posed by you and to interact with the Healthcare Professionals through the Website, Famhealth Application, chats, videos etc., to watch, hear or read about health related information and educational material, receiving or sharing responses to questions/queries raised by You or other Users to Healthcare Professionals relating to treatment options in general, nutrition, diet, exercise, counselling and support, de-stressing, importance of lifestyle modifications and related areas to promote better health for people and their families.
- You agree that we may use Personal Information about you to analyze Website and Application usage, improve the Website and Application content and product/service offerings, and customize the Website and Application content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Website and Application and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Website and/or Application.
- We will use and store Personal Information and other information to enable you to provide health related information and educational material by way of responding to questions/queries raised by Famhealth, and User(s) relating to treatment options in general, nutrition, diet, exercise, counselling and support, de-stressing, importance of lifestyle modifications and related areas to promote better health for people and their families, to offer healthcare advise through interviews conducted by Famhealth and published in newspapers, magazines and other print media, on television, radio and electronic media (including the Internet), chat messages, Famhealth App., social media, in theatrical media and/or in mailings, support groups, communities, internal and external communications of Famhealth or in course of private consultations for spreading awareness.
- You agree that we may use Personal Information and other information about you to analyze Website and Application usage, improve the Website and Application content and product/service offerings, and customize the Website and Application content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Website and Application and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Website and/or Application.
Non-personally identifiable information:
We may freely use Non Personally Identifiable Information in connection with the services offered through the Website and Application, including: to administer the services being offered thereunder, to understand how well our service is working, to market the Software and other products and services, to develop aggregate, statistical information on usage of the Software and to generally improve the Software.
Email Communications/ Text Message/SMS Communications:
If you create an account and provide your email address and telephone number, we will send you administrative and promotional emails and text messages. If you wish to opt out of promotional emails and text messages, you may do so by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the email, “optout” instructions in the text message by editing your account settings. All Users receive administrative emails, text messages/SMS communications. If you wish to opt out of administrative emails, text messages/SMS communications you must delete your account entirely and cease use of the Service.