Tips for Healthy Teeth
- Brushing teeth two times a day- Most of us brush our teeth as soon as we wake up in the morning. However, an ideal brushing time is post breakfast in the morning and dinner in the evening. Doing so can protect your teeth and gums from infections.
- Floss to have flawless teeth- Floss is thread like-material which you can easily available in market. A proper flossing removes plaque and food particles lodged in between your teeth. Flossing regularly cleanses the area in between our teeth and protects teeth against damage.
- Eating too much sugary and sticky foods harm teeth and slowly decay teeth. Experts recommend the consumption of sugary refined foods in moderation. Choose more of fresh and organic fruits and vegetables. They not only help to curb your sugar need but are an excellent source of fiber which naturally removes soft plaque from your teeth.
- Protect teeth from injury. If you are a sportsperson it is good to wear a mouthguard or full-face helmet while playing sports. Children need to extra careful while during outdoor sports. In case of an injury immediately contact your nearby dentist to prevent a major damage.
- See your dentist every six months- Having a regular dental check- up every six months can prevent your teeth against cavities and other dental problems. Your dentist will not only rectify any damage to the tooth but also can suggest you certain preventive measures to safeguard your teeth.